Steven M. Ayotte
(Also goes by Steven Clickford, click to see more)
This is my complete work history, the current hard copy resume is limited to relevant work history.
To establish long term employment for independence
- Understanding the non “relevant” technology, by focusing on enterprise computing systems, professional (office and creative) applications and fixing problems without the need to write code as coding doesn’t fix all the world’s problems.
- Someone who takes himself seriously and strides to be a strong competitor
- Strong in finance and knows not to overcharge or overspend.
- Understanding the needs of a customer, and work with them to meet their desired needs
- A ability to write professional documents in proper and plain English, when needed
- Creative both in an artistic, and out of the box thinking
- Can work well in a supported environment with a warm professional relationships
- Can be well organized and work well in an organized environment
- General working knowledge of computer systems and compliance regulations (i.e. HIPAA, SOX, eDiscovery, etc.)